- h-enigma is a web-based, multi-property, multi-currency, multi-pms, multi-lingual, fully automated reporting tool. It has the ability to consolidate up to 50 hotels under one cluster.
- The installation of h-enigma is done in less than a day, and once installed, gives you instant access to data of past years and that of the future. You don't need to wait a whole year to cumulate data; h-enigma reads directly from your PMS at the time of installation and displays the information in your web browser.
- - Tailor made ‘Special reports’ can be prepared to suit the company's needs.
- h-enigma has different levels of access : Corporate and Hotel.
- - h-enigma application can be customized to the company in terms of logo, and user personalized links.
- - Collects data seamlessly from your PMS, including but not limited to, budget, events, reservations, and performance figures.
- - Is a Live application: Ability to upload the PMS data to h-enigma’s platform as many times as the user wishes during the same day.
- - Ready to use application: On the same day of the installation, h-enigma can start forecasting the occupancy of the hotel and start suggesting the Price of the Day. The forecasting models are built as the PMS data is being integrated into h-enigma.
- Is SMS enabled: Ability to automatically send the hotels performance figures by SMS text messaging to selected group of users.
- - CRM-RM: h-enigma is the only BI application available on the market today that can suggest a price of the day for a given customer, based on the historical information of that customer.
- Reads all the PMS stored data: Ability to recover all the historical information from the PMS at the time of the installation.
- - Very user friendly application: Rich in charts and tables; all the user options are available at a single click. Printing to pdf, exporting to excel, and emailing reports directly.
- - No license fees. h-enigma is a pay as you use application.
- - Most of the reports are detailed under four different axis and arranged in a set of comparative models.
- Data capturing can be user triggered, making the visualization of the reservations' portfolio a live task.